Ageing is a natural part of life, leading to gradual changes in our bodies and features. Wrinkles and fine lines often emerge with age, causing concern as they become visible. With our specialised wrinkle correction treatments, including Botox, at Re:Nu Dental & Medispa in Notting Hill, London, we address these signs effectively. Our holistic approach to facial aesthetics aims to enhance your natural beauty while providing solutions tailored to your needs.
What to expect from Botox Wrinkle Correction Consultation?
Our medical professionals will consult with you about facial aesthetic treatments, including wrinkle treatment, to see what is appropriate for you. If wrinkle correction treatment is deemed suitable for you, then treatment may include a series of injections containing a neurotoxin that can temporarily paralyse muscles. When an area is administered with the neurotoxin, the signals from the nerve to the muscle are blocked and therefore, the muscle can’t contract, which means no wrinkle appears. We will assess your suitability for treatment and create a tailored treatment plan suited to your needs and expectations. Our philosophy is to treat the individual and accentuate a person’s natural beauty by adopting a “less is more” approach.
Which areas can be targeted with wrinkle correction treatment?
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead lines
- Bunny lines
- Tear troughs
- Jawline and neck
- Jaw angle
- Frown lines
- Lipstick lines
Why have wrinkle correction treatment?
- Treatment takes as little as 10 minutes to complete. For this reason, wrinkle correction treatment is often referred to as “the lunchtime facelift”
- No recovery period is necessary, making wrinkle correction treatment a much more favourable alternative to surgery
- Feel confident in your skin
- Hugely popular facial aesthetic treatment – around 6 million people have wrinkle correction treatment worldwide
- Treatment can last for 6-9 months, depending on how regularly you have it
- Here at Re:Nu Dental & Medispa we’re medically qualified to perform this facial aesthetic treatment safely and effectively for patients. Please note that you should only ever have wrinkle correction treatment performed by a medical professional with the relevant experience and credentials.
How much does professional wrinkle correction treatment cost?
Prices for facial aesthetic treatments can be found in our fee list.