In the world of modern dentistry, white fillings have emerged as a more cosmetically-friendly option compared to traditional amalgam fillings. Gone are the days when patients had limited choices and had to compromise on the appearance of their smiles. White fillings offer numerous advantages over conventional options and are a fantastic choice for patients in need of a filling or seeking a more aesthetically appealing alternative to replace old fillings. Experience the benefits of white fillings at Re:Nu Dental & Medispa in Notting Hill, where we prioritise both the health and appearance of your smile.
What’s involved with having a white tooth filling?
We will ensure your mouth is clean to remove bacteria, to facilitate bonding and to ensure the sealant grips to your tooth surfaces. You might be given local anaesthetic to numb the area surrounding the tooth, if you wish. Once the tooth is prepared, we can apply the white composite filling material and shape it.
Why choose white tooth fillings?
- Unlike amalgam fillings, white dental fillings don’t expand and contract with temperature change. This means they’re more durable and offer better protection
- Less preparation involved than in the case of traditional amalgam fillings
- Made to match the shade of your teeth
- Because of their aesthetic appearance, white composite fillings are a viable option for front teeth as well as back teeth
- Versatile – white dental fillings are made using resin, which can be used to repair chipped, broken and worn teeth
How much do white tooth fillings cost?
Our fee list includes prices for all tooth filling treatments.