Masseter Botox, also known as jawline Botox or masseter reduction, is a cosmetic procedure that involves using botulinum toxin injections (commonly known as Botox) to address several concerns related to the jaw muscles and appearance, at Re:Nu Dental & Medispa in Notting Hill, London, we address these signs effectively. Our holistic approach to facial aesthetics aims to enhance your natural beauty while providing solutions tailored to your needs.
What happens during Masseter Botox Procedure?
Our medical professionals will consult with you about facial aesthetic treatments, including masseter botox treatment, to see what is appropriate for you. If jaw harmonisation is deemed suitable for you then during procedure a medical professional will inject botulinum toxin you’re your masseter muscles. This reduces teeth grinding, jaw clenching or achieves jawline slimming. We will assess your suitability for treatment and create a tailored treatment plan suited to your needs and expectations. Our philosophy is to treat the individual and accentuate a person’s natural beauty by adopting a “less is more” approach.
Why consider Masseter Botox?
- Masseter reduction injections procedure takes 15-30 minutes, with minimal discomfort.
- The recovery period for treatment is minimal. Most individuals can resume their regular activities immediately after the procedure.
- Aesthetic Jaw Slimming can reduce the size of masseter muscles, resulting in a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing facial contour to increased self-confidence and improved overall well-being.
- Results emerge in days to a week and last several months. Follow-up appointments are common for adjustments.
- Here at Re:Nu Dental & Medispa we’re medically qualified to perform this facial aesthetic treatment safely and effectively for patients. Please note that you should only ever have this treatment performed by a medical professional with the relevant experience and credentials.
How much does masseter botox treatment cost?
Prices for facial aesthetic treatments can be found in our fee list.